After drawing the category of cosmetics on the first day of class I was terrified, mainly because of the lack of knowledge I have about it. Therefore, I choose something I was most familiar and comfortable with. I was inspired by a random piece of packaging paper I had hanging on my wall and immediately thought of "Burts Bees" products. By stretching the paper I was able to create a honeycomb form. After creating a 3D effect I decided to overlap two layers to give more depth. The project was overall successful, however, the "Burts bees" logo should have been slightly larger to eliminate any white space and also to show more emphasis on the lip balm.
After drawing the category of cosmetics on the first day of class I was terrified, mainly because of the lack of knowledge I have about it. Therefore, I choose something I was most familiar and comfortable with. I was inspired by a random piece of packaging paper I had hanging on my wall and immediately thought of "Burts Bees" products. By stretching the paper I was able to create a honeycomb form. After creating a 3D effect I decided to overlap two layers to give more depth. The project was overall successful, however, the "Burts bees" logo should have been slightly larger to eliminate any white space and also to show more emphasis on the lip balm.