I really loved the reflection and shapes on this picture it re-enforces the brand of Apis. My group and I decided to keep the main concept of organic, biodegradable cosmetic products. Instead of lip balm we decided to do eye shadow. We felt eye shadow would allow us to play with color, shape and texture.
This building was interesting because it had a geometric facade, it reminded me of the shape of a mineral rock. Maybe a mineral rock that eye shadow might come from. Plus I liked the usage of glass, gives an overall clean look.


This picture was very captivating because of the missing brick in the wall and the color and material that was used. This to me was very earthy and a cleaver way in using natural light almost having the light create pattern within the space. I thought this would help re enforce our direction of natural products.

As a group we all loved this picture because we loved the use of signage. I personally like the mix of metal with wood and the raise of the wood on the wall shows 3D in a subtle way which could also be nice.

This is a mineral what I liked about this picture was the color, the muted purple was great inspiration for our color palette. Plus the texture of the mineral itself emulated the eye shadow when it is crushed.

This rock was just too beautiful I had to add it. Talking with the girls in my group we are thinking of making this a main material or counter tops ( cash wrap desk) If not the print we are thinking of using the shape.


1 Response so far.

  1. love the images, rachel. great job on digging this stuff up!

Post a Comment