| This is my finial display for my Apis lip balm. I really enjoyed making this one. I found this project to be more of an organic process. I was not trying to force an idea like my previous works, this one came a little more free flow. I liked how I was able to find discovery in new shapes by mistake and was able to incorporate them into the final and make it the star of the display. I saw this display as something that would be hung on the wall double this size in a cosmetic store or funky boutique. I wanted the consumer to question this display and to not quit know what it is initially to draw some interest and curiosity. Then as they approach closer they can see it is the lip balm displayed within the shapes. I wanted the green on the inside to come as a surprise, when you look at it from different angles you are able to see the color but looking straight one it is difficult to notice. |
lovely work, rachel.